Debt Management Consultant Trainee Program - Yogyakarta
We are keen to recruit enthusiastic and resourceful Debt Management Consultant.
Our mission at amalan is to assist people in regaining control of their finances. We advise our customers on ways to restructure and renegotiate their loans to a level they can afford. We are first to offer such service in Indonesia using a professional, attentive and customer focused approach, supported by cutting edge technology.
As Debt Management Consultant, you will represent amalan’s values – professionalism, customer focus and integrity. As member of our team, you will enjoy a start-up environment with flat hierarchy. We give you space to develop yourself professionally and to apply your creativity.
Upon successful completion of our 4-6 months trainee program, our consultants receive a highly competitive compensation package including performance bonus, health insurance and allowances.
This is a full-time position. Working hours are flexible, telework is possible if you have a good Internet connection.
This is an exciting opportunity within a small and dynamic team in a high growth startup led by an international group of experienced finance and start-up veterans (for bios, please visit our website). It is a fun job for a highly motivated and creative person that learns quickly and likes a fast moving, challenging environment.
- Receive inbound calls including sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads, explain the benefit of amalan’s services and persuade potential customers to complete and submit an application.
- Communicate with customers in writing. Prepare standard documents to sign up customers based on amalan templates.
- Answer questions about our service and the company to sales leads, and provide status updates to existing customers. Ensure customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Assist customers with any problems experienced with our service and inform the appropriate team member to find a solution.
- Update our customer database after each customer contact.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Highly motivated, able to manage priorities and adapt to change in a fast moving environment
- Professional and friendly attitude and able to quickly develop a good relation with customers
- Strong influencing and closing skills
- Proficient with standard office applications and ability to use new software quickly
- A Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a reputable university
- Previous telesales or desk collection experience is a plus, but not required
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, good English skills and able to speak Malay (extra benefit)
- Live/stay around Yogyakarta is preferred
- Willing to be in shift schedule